1. Start with a professional cleaning and keep on a regular schedule. Stains from coffee, tea, tobacco, and plaque can dull an otherwise pretty smile.
2. Floss daily: not only will daily flossing keep your teeth and gums healthy, flossing will remove minute plaque and stain that sometimes only show up in very bright light. Great tip for models and beach-goers alike.
3. Watch that shade: some lipstick colors can actually make your teeth appear more yellow. Some shades of orange and blue are the culprits. Be sure to try them on in all types of lighting.
4. Use toothpaste with baking soda and/or peroxide: These ADA accepted products can help teeth looking bright.
Have your teeth bleached: for their whitest shine. A dental professional can recommend a method that is right for you.
5. Dont wear white: if your teeth are a yellowish shade. Wearing white earrings or a white turtle neck will show too much contrast.