Imagine: you are richer than you can imagine. You have more money than you could ever spend, even more than your children could spend. Extremely expensive cars, houses, media attention and much more. You can do whatever you want... Ain‘t that neat? This is the life of the richest people, but they are just people like we.
Where do the richest people spend their money? I bet you think they have non stop parties and spend all their days just for their pleasure. However most of them have such strong working habits, that you would be bored of that lifestyle. Actually, all they do is think where to invest their money and how to improve their business. Moreover, they donate huge amounts of cash for charity.
For example Warren Buffett (owner of Berkshire Hathaway) gave to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation which main goals are to enhance healthcare, reduce extreme poverty and to expand educational opportunities (sure, charity sounds like heavenly goodness, but the tax cuts make it too profitable to neglect).
Some cool facts about billionaires:
The richest person in the world Bill Gates, who has a dorky haircut, wears chinos, eats Happy Meals at McDonalds, drives his own car and tips badly.
Second richest person is living legend Warren Buffet, who drinks Coke, used to drive a beat up car and works like a maniac.
Fourth richest billionaire is Mexican called Carlos Slim Helu, who, at age 10, opened a stand in front of his house to sell snacks and beverages to his family.
At sixth place we have Ingvar Kamprad, the founder of furniture maker IKEA, who used to travel economy class despite his money.
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Al Saud is reputed to be devout and hard-working, and unlike many Saudi royals with several wives, he has married only once.
You can simply ask – what they earned all those billions for? Where are luxurious entertainments, wine and women? Instead, we seem to have plenty of hard work and lots of frugality. But not all the billionaires are like that.
But surely Laksmi Mittal, who is the third richest person in the world, is a better advertisement for a billionaire. After all, he paid $127 million for his London mansion, and his daughter's wedding was the talk of the world!
Many people are complaining that their life is bad, but accordingly to numbers the world is becoming richer. The magazine forbes 20 years ago introduced about 140 billionaires. Just three years ago there was 476. This year we have a record of 793 billionaires, growth of 102 from last year. Combined they all worth $2.6 trillion, up 18% since last March. Their average net worth: $3.3 billion. You can think: „Why shouldn‘t I try to become rich?“. Let’s check some tips for becoming rich.
Here's some tips to become successful:
- *Be brave to think big. Let everybody know what ideas you have, that way you will convince yourself.
- *You must know what you really want. You have to make tough decision if you really want reach it.
- *It is important to decide what you are willing to sacrifice to get it. You will have to sacrifice many things.
- *One of the shortcuts to building wealth is to learn from those who have achieved great wealth. Go to watch the ones who are the greatest and copy them.
- *Save money. Invest 20% of everything you ever earn.
- *Take risk, don‘t be afraid to make mistakes. Mistakes are the best teacher.
- *All the time write down your ideas.
- *Be a friend. It is much better to know 100 people, than to have 1000$.
- *Start your own business. To build wealth today, you must be in your own business
- *Learn from criticism. Never ever stop learning.
- *Be on tight schedule. Plan your every minute, know what you are going to do next day and don‘t waste your time.
See you rich!