Jurgita.com fashion and modeling community is open for new members to join. If you want to become our member and read full articles, participate in flirt zone, post in forum and use all other services of this site, please select the proper member type and fill in the join application.
Confirmation e-mail. After each registration we send an email for each user to confirm that this is their proper email address and not some kind of spam. Double check the e-mail you enter, because you will not be able to log in to your account untill your e-mail will not be confirmed. All accounts with unconfirmed e-mails are deleted after 48 hours, so if you have not confirmed your e-mail within that time, probably you will have to register a new profile. Additionally, mailing programs treat some of legitimate mails as "spam" and move it to special bulk mail folder. You should check such folders if you do not get mail message with confirmation email in an hour.
Verification. All accounts are manually checked by our administrators and have to be verified before they are shown on the website. Read more about verification recuirements .
Changing information. After you fill in the join form and confirm your e-mail, you may login to your account and update the given information or make changes. If you already have the account, please login to your new account by typing in your username and password in the box and click login (Don’t save the username and password if you are sharing this computer with others).
All the main changes and new setups you may do through your account control panel .
Press the Update button and the original signup form will appear, here you can make modifications, and additions to your portfolio.
Example of creating a portfolio.
• "Jurgita Kiguole" is the name we used in our example below Use your Name and Surname. Pick a Username like (Jurgita432), and a password (don't give this to anyone). If you signing as a professional and you are in real modeling business, please upload your logo with us.
• Fill out the address section; this is kept hidden on your public portfolio page. Fill out your REAL email address. Make sure you choose a ZIP Code (you may choose a nearby zip and not your exact zip code), this is used by Agents / Photographers to search for models in their area.
• "Website", If you have a personal website or page online you can put the link in here. Note, if you link to an adult or pay site the link will be hidden and your portfolio may not be approved.
• Be sure to enter correct birthday date. Your age is calculated from this date.
• Fill out the measurements section, you can fill it in imperial or metric measurements.
• The "Biography" section is where you list a little bit about you, what you like and don't like, and any special information that a photographer / agent would want to know before contacting you. If you have any Tattoos, piercing, etc. list them here.
• The "Experience" section is where you list any work that you may have done, and who it was for.
• Select the languages you may speak and the talents you possess.
• The "Mother agency" section is required for models under the management of real modeling agency. Please fill their name, email address and profile ID if they have their profile with us.
• "Types of modeling" sections are where you list the type of modeling that you would be available for or interested in pursuing. Be sure to read about every modeling type before selecting it.
• Click "submit" and your accout will be created. you will be moved to the upload photos section, where you'll be able to upload your snapshots and portfolio shots. Your status will be "not approved" untill we check all the information you provided to us.
IMPORTANT: Duplicate portfolios are not allowed on Jurgita.com. When a duplicate(s) are discovered, any / all portfolios of the same model, photographer or other entity are “Pended” and the participants are notified until the Administrators decide which portfolio(s) will be deleted. Occasionally, the Administrator will directly e-mail the model/photographer/other for input into which profile will be kept in the database. Continuously uploading duplicate portfolios can lead to ALL profiles, of that individual, being deleted and not being allowed to post any future portfolios.
If the signup fails, you'll see the errors written in red above the form. Try to correct them. If you still have a problems with signup process, please read article about login problems or contact us using ticket system, explain the problem and we'll help.