Topics: 5319

Baby Modeling

Total results: 9
Pages: 1    [1]

Do you think it is harmful for babies to begin modeling? I know that many people think that modeling and similar activities take much time..also babies become exeptional and grow up a bit spoiled..
What advantages and disadvantages do you see in baby modeling? And what should parents consider before making their baby a model?

Well... depends on parents. I think I will not be against my baby becomes a model :pleased:
And you? ;)

Good question :)
I don't have kids yet, but probably i wouldn't be against modeling in early age.

They perhaps are not aware of what's being done.
Tough call !

I guess as long as they won't get stress from it.. a lil experience wouldn't harm..

As long as it is fun for them and doesn't transform into pushy-parent-syndrome I can't see a problem :)

I wish I had started mine in modeling.
Never went through with it, but she's still young.
Even when born she was just a stunning child to look at.
She is just a natural in front of the camera, always has been (I have no idea where she got it from, certainly not myself, lol.)

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, so long as your responsible and lay down good restrictions!

I knew many people as a teen who's lives were just wrecked due to fame and their parents. Terrible really.

i think its ok for babies to model but as long as their having fun not strict ie do this do that modeling as they got plenty of time for that

I think its good for them. Why not. If they dont remember it at least they have pics od it.

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 9
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles