Topics: 5319

"G.G.B. First"-anyone Heard?

Total results: 12
Pages: 1    [1]

has anyone heard of this modeling agency in Lithuania? need all the info you have as soon as possible. would be very greateful :)

they are representatives of the agency in Milan. the owner is from Hm Battaglia

never heard.
:lips: :lips: :lips:
www.jurgita.com
Modelių Agentūra "Supermodels"

Can you figure out how to start vetting with this information, or do you need more direct referencing? Their phone number is on the front page of their webstie, which is not fully operational...but should not be taken as an indicator of their level of professionalism. A lot of older agencies have not yet truly embraced the internet as a means of commerce or deem a cyber presence of promotional value. They do a fair share of representation in the fashion industry as well as commercial product promotions.

Contact me, I can give you a few names and numbers of people and celebrities who have interacted with them.

There is an HM Battaglia who has collaborated with Cosmopolitan and Luca among others, but without further info I cannot tell you if we are refering to the same person.

They've been around for some time and are legit. The info below is their domain host and contact info. You can often follow the money from there.

Domain: [*Link removed*]
Created: 2000-07-05 00:00:00
Expire Date: 2007-07-26
Last Update: 2006-07-27 00:35:53

Registrant
Name: Moda & Servizi s.r.l.
ContactID: MODA7-ITNIC
Address: Via Eustachi 12
20129 - Milano (MI)
IT
Nationality: IT
Phone: +39.0229403000
Fax: +39.0229530489
Created: 2007-03-01 10:27:19
Last Update: 2007-03-01 10:27:19

Admin
Name: Vincenzo Di Sarli
ContactID: VDS172-ITNIC
Address: Via Eustachi 12
20129 - Milano (MI)
IT
Phone: +39.0229403000
Fax: +39.0229530489
Email: [*Email link removed*]
Created: 2007-03-01 10:27:19
Last Update: 2007-03-01 10:27:19

Tech
Name: Gestione Domini Kpnqwest
ContactID: GDK4-ITNIC
Address: Via Leopardi,9
20123 - Milano (MI)
IT
Phone: +39.02438191
Fax: +39.0248013716
Email: [*Email link removed*]
Created: 2006-05-26 00:00:00
Last Update: 2007-03-01 07:36:57

Registrar
Organization: KPNQWest Italia s.p.a.
Name: KPNQWEST-MNT

Nameservers
[*Link removed*]
[*Link removed*]
[*Link removed*]

Carib what are you ---a walking encyclopaedia ????

Well, if any of you will need info about something in Italy, will be glad to help if I can :cool:

well, the main thing i need to know is that this company works i lithuania legaly and collaborates with Hm Battaglia, because its a bit scary to go to milan when you dont know if the agency are what they claim to be.

Carib Goodies,
could you give me contacts (post in this forum) of people who interacted with that company? i'm suspicious about this agency, because it is not very known and there are only contacts of this agency in the internet :/ no more detailed info

Kristina V:

well, the main thing i need to know is that this company works i lithuania legaly and collaborates with Hm Battaglia, because its a bit scary to go to milan when you dont know if the agency are what they claim to be.

Well, the best way to go deeper is to check for people who work for them over there in Lithuania. If they're real and working there, you should not have problems in finding references or people who worked for them, or events they were part of and so on. You know, "traces" about them. It should be more comfortable for you to ask in Lithuania.

If they work legally there? Well, it's better for you to check in your country. They should have an office, you can trace that back to a legally registered company (representatives and so on). It should be easy to get such info because they're usually public.

As Carib wrote, their website is empty but that doesn't necessairly means they're not real. They are referenced on a few modelling and cinema websites and I found at least a model they're managing.

Kristina, better come to us :)
:lips: :lips: :lips:
www.jurgita.com
Modelių Agentūra "Supermodels"

Deon Naude:

Carib what are you ---a walking encyclopaedia ????

No. Just been around a while. 25 years in the industry and 18 years working with the government doesn't hurt either. :shh:

Kristina V:

Carib Goodies,
could you give me contacts (post in this forum) of people who interacted with that company? i'm suspicious about this agency, because it is not very known and there are only contacts of this agency in the internet :/ no more detailed info

If I had thought it proper to post references personal info in an open forum, I would have done so already. Look at it this way...if the agency were checking on someone you worked with, would you like it if I posted to them your personal contact information on an open forum? I don't think so, which is why I asked that you contact me. The agencies info is already public knowledge. Some of the people who have worked with them carefully guard their personal lives. It is not that hard to obtain information on any legitimately licensed and registered company. Very easy, actually. Governments keep tons of information on companies within their jurisdiction that operate internationally.

Kristina V:

Simply contact the division of your local government that handles licensing and registration.

Jurgita Jurksaite Kiguole:

Hello! :doh: Jurgita is right! See? I am not infallable. It never occured to me that you are a model in Lithuania seeking employment with an agency outside of Lithuania and trying to vet this agency through a Lithuanian agency's site.

Why haven't you sought representation through Jurgita? Listen, start with her first, ok? I'm serious. Go and see Jurgita. OK? :thumbup:

Jurgita Jurksaite Kiguole:

Total agreement!

Kristina should have become actively involved here and gained experience and knowledge via Jurgita!
Why seek elsewhere, when contacts and helpful people are here!

Best wishes
MIKE!

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 12
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles