Last post by KaribbeanSee in topic What are your favorite male and female body-builders?

Topics: 5319

Sad Thing...

Total results: 12
Pages: 1    [1]

Hello,

It is a sad thing to notice that I still can not buy any extra credits, since I live in Belgium!! Is there no other way ??

Johny

Mail messages are free and you do not participate in flirt zone, so why do you need more credits if there is nowhere you can use them?
Love to Love

I want to have a silver status in order to show more of my work.

Johny

mail messages are not free if you have zero credit. They don't work.

hahaha...I can increase my credit by sending more mail message... but why my bronze status haven't change to silver? Anyone could inform me?

If you have zero credits, you can earn credits by posting, voting and emailing. Membership has its rewards but you have to participate!

Rahirza: Upgrades do not happen automatically. When you have enough credits you can choose to upgrade by clicking the Upgrade button on your control panel. That will send you here where you can choose your membership level.
:cantlook: Have faith that the universe will unfold as it should :cool:

i too have complained about the inability to buy credit but i guess i would follow Carl's advice to participate more to earn extra credit. i suggest for now you do the same thing.
gokesean

hey Karl,
I understood... already changed the membership level to silver... more pictures to show... hehehehe... It deducted my credit... need to maintain 7 credit for each month...

Last time I tried to get more credits at £5 a time for the SMS message + standard text charge to send it, I sent one message on the saturday and my 10 credits never appeared, so I sent another text on sunday, I thought it was doing the same thing so I filled in the ticket thing & I got that!

Recently I found the SMS payment thing down & the answer I got from admin was it probally will never return!

That to an extent defeats the flirt zone! I've suggested bringing it back and adding Ukash payment which would let some of the members in places that never had the SMS service available to buy credits.

Maybe if any of the moderators are reading this they could influence admin to at least get the SMS option back on.

The problems were not the mobile networks, the server was to blame for it all going crazy.

I was informed the SMS payments would return in the future but when?:dunno:

One more point about showing your work, Rahirza.
The seen photos depends on the higher status. I will see as many photos as you have uploaded as I am VIP, but a bronze member would see only 5. So you may upload more photos and they will be seen for higher membership members :)
Love to Love

Photo-studio:

I want to have a silver status in order to show more of my work.

Johny

You may upgrade to silver with a simple credit card, you do not need credits for that. Personally I would advise to upgrade to VIP and everything will be free for you :)
Love to Love

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 12
Pages: 1    [1]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles