Last post by KaribbeanSee in topic What are your favorite male and female body-builders?

Topics: 5319

Who Is Cheri Clark??

Total results: 13
Pages: 1    [1]

I am new to Jurgita and have looked through a lot of the forum topics. There seems to be one constant name appearing in all the topics that I would say are a bit out there, and that is Cheri Clark. Every post of hers I have read is negative, and some are quite confrontational agaianst other members. I think you need to find another outlet for your anger and leave us youngsters to talk amongst ourselves. For someone so anti everything you certainly spend a lot of time trawling the dodgy topics!!

Nope. Just taking out the trash. Welcome aboard!
But wait! Is this my five minutes of fame?

:lol:

:saint:

:lips:

Sarah Roberts:

I am new to Jurgita and have looked through a lot of the forum topics. There seems to be one constant name appearing in all the topics that I would say are a bit out there, and that is Cheri Clark. Every post of hers I have read is negative, and some are quite confrontational agaianst other members. I think you need to find another outlet for your anger and leave us youngsters to talk amongst ourselves. For someone so anti everything you certainly spend a lot of time trawling the dodgy topics!!

Sarah,
For a new member your personal attack on Cheri is something (like you call it) "a bit out of there".
Just remember that these forums do get read by a lot of people and not just the persons that post in them. I myself will check out all the new posts when I come on line as will most other people, so it's not a matter of "trawling the dodgy topics".
If you think that we enjoy reading about 12yr old girls talking that they have already done oral sex or as now that you like to shave your pubic hair you are mistaken.
I am not a saint:saint: and has once or twice in the past joined in a forum talking about sexual related issues.
We are lately having more and more problems with "creeps" on this site mostly targeting young to very young girls.
I myself had a go at a young lady that were having issues with that after she spoke about "men" in a general term which was wrong to me, but I had the issue sorted out by admin in no time.
I also started realizing lately how many of our members is actually very very young , remember that they can just like us also read all these posts and a few of them might even participate.
So maybe it is a very good thing for us to start cleaning up our act and to start protecting these young members and to stop posting crappy "Adult" topics or participating in them.
There is enough "Adult" sites on the internet where people who feel the need to talk about adult topics can go to.
As a young girl member on this site I think Cheri was justified to be "negative" about posts/topics that would be more at home in a "Adult Only" site.
Best regards
Deon

Sarah Roberts:

such personal attacks are not entertained here...Cheri Clark is a concerned parent who cares about the safety of this site.

If any one should leave it's you who is new n having issues. This site is not for the kind of talks u solely seem to have an interest in. If that's the reason u r here then certainly u r in th wrong place.

Lucia M.:

[Sarah Roberts: ...]

such personal attacks are not entertained here...Cheri Clark is a concerned parent who cares about the safety of this site.

If any one should leave it's you who is new n having issues. This site is not for the kind of talks u seem to have an interest in. If that's the reason u r here then certainly u r in th wrong place.

Hmmm and I see your name popping up in the same forums sharing your views on masturbation etc etc. Do not lecturev me with hypocrisy. If you don't like the topics in the forums ignore them. If Jurgita allows the forums on sex then you either accept that or go

U seem to have skipped one word which is th most important av actually underlined it for you. 'Solely' I have participated in many topics which didnt seem to go overboard on the other directions and if u cld check again I mind my input as well as my language above all am not a minor . U r a minor so that makes ur situation even worse and have got all rights to lecture u. We are concerned of the directions kids like you are taking and if any one is being negative is just becoz they care.

I think you're reacting to a 'flamer'. The bike, background, and clothing do not strike me as natural for a 12 year old from Bristol, UK. neither does the language.
Also, as someone who is fairly experienced in photo manipulation, I think the head in the photo looks a little out of proportion.
Maybe I'm just cynical.

Photo Mastering:

I think you're reacting to a 'flamer'. The bike, background, and clothing do not strike me as natural for a 12 year old from Bristol, UK. neither does the language.
Also, as someone who is fairly experienced in photo manipulation, I think the head in the photo looks a little out of proportion.
Maybe I'm just cynical.

Very cynical, and BTW I do not know where u got 12 from? I am 16 nearly 17

this whole thread seems rather bitchy to me... why not kiss and make up... LOL

Thanks to all who commented on my behalf--your an awesome group... :lips:

Yes Sarah--if you have an issue please speak with me privately. I would love to discuss any problems or concerns that you might have. Or, if you prefer, you may make out a ticket and submit it to the site owners. Either way, your concerns could then be addressed.
Hope everyone has an awesome Monday! :pleased:

I agree with the photo thing. It does appear rather odd..

Sheryl (Cheri's mom)

Duh. You guys... okay I know Sarah is not being nice by posting in the forum about her private problem about Cheri. But I think YOU WHO HAVE ANSWERED AND ATTACKED SARAH BACK I guess you are too wrong. Please this topic is hectic DONT ADD more of it.

And I agree 10000000% with John McLellan

Mod please lock this topic this thing goes to nothing.

uups ... stop fighting :doh:
... we need to be a family and have to take care to each other
you know, there are a lot of fake persons and fake companies here :dunno:
Tomorrow must be the longest day :shocked: because everything is scheduled on it :doh:

We should certainly be careful of the posts that we make. They can spread like wildfires and flare all kinds of feelings and comments. Indeed, let's put this to rest. Hopefully they will lock it soon.

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 13
Pages: 1    [1]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles