Last post by Omer E. in topic What are your favorite male and female body-builders?

Topics: 5319

Keep On Wishing :P

Total results: 5
Pages: 1    [1]

Hence the reason why hanging nooses in a tree is indeed a physical threat to life, limb and safety. The Jena 6 thing is nasty business. If someone pulled a gun on you and you got away, next time you saw that person you would beat them into mush, right? Same thing with a noose. It is a death threat.

For future reference, when approached by a genie, wish to have the reproductive anatomical specifications of a black male in warm weather! :lol: Or just specify inches in length, width and breadth. (PS...ask the wife before making changes and adjustments to the set. Remember...she owns half!)
:cantlook: Have faith that the universe will unfold as it should :cool:

He ha- be careful what you wish for:cool:

Since the joke had the genies emulating KKK members, I suppose the "hung" rather than the grammatically correct "hanged" is appropriate to the educational level.

As for the other part of the reference. I was in the Army in the days of big open barracks and big open toilets and showers. Apparently we have all sizes in all races. And when the water runs cold, we are all pretty equal.
If I haven't been there, I'm still planning on going!
If I haven't done it, I've still got time to try!

Actually, as Niall comes from Ireland, 'hung' is the grammatically correct term.
As far as I'm aware, 'hanged' is only correct in the American version of English.

Irish, eh? The pure tongue is it? True we Americans have some peculiar ways of using the mother speak, but I thought we shared the grammar. Around home all my relatives are comfortable with "hung" and we are all descended from Scots, Irish or both. And a whole string of teachers whupped it into me that I wuz wrong. Lawdy be! Ain't that a hoot.
If I haven't been there, I'm still planning on going!
If I haven't done it, I've still got time to try!

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 5
Pages: 1    [1]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

Profiles Online

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles