Last post by KaribbeanSee in topic What are your favorite male and female body-builders?

Topics: 5319

May New Pics

Total results: 20
Pages: 1    [1]

Hey can anyone take a lil look at my profile and see my new pics, and tell me what you think about them

Kim S.:

Hey can anyone take a lil look at my profile and see my new pics, and tell me what you think about them

Hi Kim! I think the third photo within Polaroids/Snapspots is the best one of you!
http://www.jurgita.com/pictures-id233057.html

The first one in the other photos I think is next best, pity about the ‘red-eye’ though.
http://www.jurgita.com/pictures-id230702.html

Then the second photo in Denim top!
http://www.jurgita.com/pictures-id238970.html

That is my opinion of the photos on view! I think you have others there, but they are not visible to regular members! You have a good, individual look for Camera, just gotta watch that red-eye! I would suggest taking 2 to 3 of each pose, then selecting the best from each, that way the red-eye may not be apparent in some!

Thanks , i meant to remove the red eye though i think you can t see my new photos

Kim S.:

Thanks , i meant to remove the red eye though i think you can t see my new photos

Oh maybe you could vary the arrangement of your port pics so that some of your new ones show for all to see Kim? Easier still add one each time you post here as attachment and then you get to show them in this topic!

I like them you may want to smile a little.

Steve Heitman:

I like them you may want to smile a little.

A positve from Steve also Kim on liking your pics!

Steve mentions smiling more, but if your particular modeling look does not include the smiley look, then I would not try to include it!

Not all models have a smile or smiley look that comes across as natural and it is far better not to show a fake smile than one that may detract from your own natural looks and pose if that is the case, well that is my view anyway!

Modeling is about capturing a look for a purpose and that look being right for that particular thing, so I would not put any particular emphasis on smiling as main importance! Smiling for cam is very much for school photo's and family shots I believe! sure it is nice to show you smiling as you do in:
http://www.jurgita.com/pictures-id233057.html

Be yourself and let others decide if the real you is photogenic enough to use commercially! Learn and vary but always be the real you!

Yeah i dont usually smile a lot in pics, but i ll try one and see how it comes out

Kim S.:

Yeah i dont usually smile a lot in pics, but i ll try one and see how it comes out

Just be yourself as you have been doing, like I said, not everone has a 'Smiley Look'
Your photos and image are just fine! No point in pretending to do certain looks if they just are not you!

Yeah usually when i smile hard it just looks fake

Kim S.:

Yeah usually when i smile hard it just looks fake

Yes I have heard that often :cantlook:! Better to Capture people really having fun to see their true smile I think! :thumbup:

This is good and hints at the smile:
http://www.jurgita.com/pictures-id236628.html

I think they look great, Kim:D

GO kim.. nice new photos! cheers C",)

Thank you:D

Kim,

I think you have very nice feature and deserve better taken photos than these...sorry, not meant to offend the photographer, just sharing my thoughts.

Cheers

I think you could do better than what I might be able to see. I suspect I can't see many. I would suggest that you work on your eyes (am I stuck on eyes?). I think you have beautiful big brown eyes (red...) and in most of the shots you seem to be squinting?

Like I said before the black top (last one I see) has a V cut in the bottom? and I think you should work with this a bit, show it off.

But they show a lot of potential.

Kim, Pictures of you in red dress/black top sitting down classy. I like both. Georgeous legs. Play them up. I would give you a lot of exposure there. Picture white shorts/pink top nice as well. Nice and casual. Make sure photog includes legs. Leggy look is very good. Last picture black dress/head turned really a look at me picture. You are good conveying THE LOOK. Have red eye fixed. That should have been done for you. Pictures are probably good but it detracts from a proper assessment.

yeah i m going to fix the red eye now and about the photographer, they re just normal photos taken by my friend and family but i have a tfp coming soon (hopefully) :muscle:

Kim, Just playing around with cheap red eye fixer from Corel software. Hope this picture is better than before. If focus is on body (legs,parts,etc.) then this is ok. If focus is on eyes, back to the drawing board. Photog should read up on how to avoid red eye or at least fix it for you. Not a critique but more of a suggestion. We all have a different view of things, what looks good to us. Some comment on your face as a strong point or others your legs, etc. I'm not professional yet. Starting business as sideline to regular 9-5 work. Message me if can help again.
???? Living or studying in Malta ???? Must be beautiful there!

Thanks it does look better and yes i live in Malta, it's beautiful but there arent much modelling opportunities here :s

All can say you lookin good in the beauty department with those new pics

Lex Lane***

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 20
Pages: 1    [1]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles