Last post by KaribbeanSee in topic What are your favorite male and female body-builders?

Topics: 5319

All New Images I Port Would Love Any Feedback

Total results: 16
Pages: 1    [1]

Hi all,

well ive finished college and have been busy doing a few shoots so im hapy enough. Had a bit of a spring clean and posted alot of new images. You may not be able to view them all but I would be grateful for any feedback or comments

All the best

Grace

I love your pics Grace :lips:
They lookkk so great :muscle:

I like your pics

Grace Baker:

Hi all,

well ive finished college and have been busy doing a few shoots so im hapy enough. Had a bit of a spring clean and posted alot of new images. You may not be able to view them all but I would be grateful for any feedback or comments

All the best

Grace

Grace Hiya!

Amazing yet another brilliant UK addition here!

It is so nice to see such a professional intro to forum here!

Your head shot is the best intro to you as it encourages interest to look at your page!
Then there you have a great variance of photo shots showing all sides of you and your
possible use to potential employers! I think you are on the right track and have a progressive approach to doing well in modelling! (We spell modelling that way in UK lol)

Keep moving on, the pics are good so far for modeling! I think!!

cheers for all the comments and feedback guys appreciat eit :thumbup:

great pics grace.. way to go! cheers c",)

I really like the one with the hat on

Grace, Great picture "me 2". Eyes and lips can't take eyes off. Ireland's gain, our loss. Get back in it, you are worth it.

your pictures are great!!

Your pics are beautifuls, have luck:thumbup:
:lips::saint::lips:

Like a Turkish Delight.

yeah, that was nice a very mysterious smile...
:D

i think :dunno:the profiles been deleated hmm.:(:cry:::sleep:zz Buena fortuna
:Be Kinder than necessary because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

pretty lady..
:thumbup:
love your photos..
sirendoll.tumblr.com:lips:

pretty lady..
love the point I got for posting on a dead topic created by a deleted profile whose photos I can't see..

Andre Image Studio:

pretty lady..
love the point I got for posting on a dead topic created by a deleted profile whose photos I can't see..

search her grace baker
sirendoll.tumblr.com:lips:

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 16
Pages: 1    [1]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles