Last post by studio jyoti in topic Is this site in on vantilatore?

Topics: 5294

Page 3 Topless 17 Year Old

Total results: 53
Pages: 1 |  2  |  3     [3]

Today the Sun newspaper (UK) published a Topless model aged 17 years called Rosie?

This should make a good topic for debate (again)

Is it right or wrong?
Indecent or not?

Whats your views?

Tony.

Well first up if the sun newspaper have broken the UK laws if she is really under 18!
To pose topless for newspaper/magazine in the UK a girl must be 18 as with anything glamour... the sun will probally get pulled by the regulators yet again as it's not the first time they've had an under 18 published:thumbup:
News of the world have once printed a picture of a 16 year old to my knowlage:cantlook:

Well, not always they print the correct model age;) Both ways. It is a publicity, and that counts. Tho it seems that they dont care that is is not good one ;)

Gary Young:

Well first up if the sun newspaper have broken the UK laws if she is really under 18!
To pose topless for newspaper/magazine in the UK a girl must be 18 as with anything glamour... the sun will probally get pulled by the regulators yet again as it's not the first time they've had an under 18 published:thumbup:
News of the world have once printed a picture of a 16 year old to my knowlage:cantlook:

I have heard of the Sun/News of the world doing this in the past!

But if publication of under 18's is illegal, there wouldn't be any David Hamilton books on sale in this country, for instance??????

On the frontpage it says that Rosie is 18 years old!

OK! BVBA:

On the frontpage it says that Rosie is 18 years old!

Online it says she is 18 years but 17 in the actually printed newspaper??

Most contries that is perfectly fine. But if you want to say 18 is the age restriction for that then you should probably say 20 is actually. That is about the age when the human brain is fully developed and people can honestly make sound decisions. Quote! That is why the drining age in the US is 21. 18 comes from being able to send kids to war. Which makes so much freekin sence
Owner
Bodi N Balance LLC
www.bodinbalance.com

Sounds like a print error. Everything I read says she is 18,

Gary Young:

Gary, I don't disagree with you that it's probably wrong... but it's not against the law. Show me the law that says what you say the law says!

It's so much muddier and grey than that. It's probably about time someone challenged it all so we get a proper set of legislation.

The law for the press is exactly the same as for the likes of loaded, zoo, nuts, and all the other lad's mags (as we call them in britain)... 18!:thumbup:

Hey, :thumbup:

My question id why did the girl allow the newspaper to publish her topless in the first place, weather she is 17 or 18 is important as you have to be 18 to do Glamour in the first place. But the fact that she allowed herself to be photographed and printed in the paper says alot about her own moral values and self-respect.

;)

18th is k, but 17th, or16th, i'm not agree
:lips::saint::lips:

Right, I agree with Gary.:thumbup:
Pesonally, I think the world in general should at least get back some morals, which in reality boils down to self-respect!!

I think the whole situation is very sad, cause the girl allowed herself to be photographed and the newspaper published it. What makes it even worse is the people who actually buy such publicity. :upset:

Lets all hope this kind of thing does not happen again and that modeling in general will be done with respect and professionlism. :)

Does anyone has the link to the cover pic which we can view?

Will take a look at the UK laws and see which are the ones which stipulate the 18 year old limit :)

Anushka Bester:

Right, I agree with Gary.:thumbup:
Pesonally, I think the world in general should at least get back some morals, which in reality boils down to self-respect!!

I think the whole situation is very sad, cause the girl allowed herself to be photographed and the newspaper published it. What makes it even worse is the people who actually buy such publicity. :upset:

Lets all hope this kind of thing does not happen again and that modeling in general will be done with respect and professionlism. :)

I'm sorry to tell you that rather than this not happening again it is actually happening all the time. At least the U.K. and U.S. have an under 18's law (even if it's not very clear what is and isn't covered by it) whereas many parts of Europe and Asia don't have the law at all.

Back in the 80's the law was only covering minors under 16, which meant Sam Fox and others could make their fortunes baring all. I don't remember being shocked back then, and never heard of anyone who was. When the law changed to 18 many publications stopped showing under 18's, but that didn't stop them applying by the dozen. You can still see proof of it by visiting the sites the likes of FHM and Loaded magazine, where under 18's have been spotted many a time.

When someone can explain to me how this law works I will be so much happier. A girl can marry at 16, can have sex at 16, cant model topless until 18, unless it's for personal use, or is not classed as explicit? I'm afraid the problem here is with the law in the first place. :(

Orsiris Pte Ltd:

Does anyone has the link to the cover pic which we can view?

Will take a look at the UK laws and see which are the ones which stipulate the 18 year old limit :)

You really need to see this picture? That's a little worying

The law isn't hard to find, although it's very hard to see what it really means. It was laid out quite rightly to stop minors being exploited. Where the law starts and stops though is a lot more gray.

It is legal to have sex at 16 in the UK, what is the big deal with topless pics at 17. Not like we don't see page 3 boobs everyday from a very early age.

I think important to be 18 or best - elder. But if she like her body and she think her body likes other people so why not? Maybe she do it only for money. Or mayby she has problems. Don't judge her ;)

I really don't think its a good thing to go topless. It says many things about the model.

I think i've come to see somethings about UK magazines. They've taken nudity as their slogan or logo.

Though decency goes a long way. Its not jsut how one dresses, its about ones image, thought and everything.

Libby

she should never have posed

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 53
Pages: 1 |  2  |  3     [3]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

Profiles Online

by NEXT Management NYC
Apr 20, 2014
Happy Easter!
by Supermodels Model Management
Apr 19, 2014
by IMG New York
Apr 18, 2014
by IMG New York
Apr 18, 2014
Karlie Kloss photographed by Sebastian Kim for the cover of Vogue Korea May 2014

Contribute content | Browse all articles