Last post by Joseph Carter Murray in topic Baby modeling

Topics: 5321

Check Out My New PICS

Total results: 10
Pages: 1    [1]
Hey All,

I had an AWESOME shoot with Andy @ ACI - Andy's Creative Images! Wonderful to work with.

Let me know whacha think, K?

Awesome's the word Anita:thumbup: brill pictures:lips:
Like the one with the guitar, do you play guitar?:dunno:

Hey Gary,

No... I don't play guitar, but I would like to learn:)

nice pics Anita! but me i would prefer it to be a real classic guitar. anyway..but the pics and you yourself are wonderful ;)

Any other thoughts on these guys & gals?

The pics are good overall. My comments are with composition issues. You may want to keep all of the guitar in the frame. I am not a fan of cropped off props. The left side of the picture looks "stretched" and distracts from the composition. I would like it more if your eyes were opened more. The close up one looks a bit dark on my monitor. I would like to have lit the edge of the hat a bit more to separate it from the background.

You remind me of somebody.

Have you ever been in Middle East (read Dubai)

They are very nice, you did a good job.

rerally gorgeous pics. mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

amazing pics..very tastefully done

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information team
Total results: 10
Pages: 1    [1]

You must login using Your account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a account, please feel free to register.

Profiles Online
by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.
Contribute content | Browse all articles