Last post by KaribbeanSee in topic What are your favorite male and female body-builders?

Topics: 5319

Bikini Shoot At Sentosa, Singapore

Total results: 15
Pages: 1    [1]

Here's my first series of bikini shoots for your viewing pleasure.
My Webby

And another
My Webby

Not bad. A little bit of sharpness and contrast would do the trick ;)

in Thailand

Been there..amazingly gorgeous country.

Were you referring to Singapore or Thailand, Nerissa? Both are gorgeuos right?
My Webby

Sentosa Singapore...yeah Thailand is gorgeous as well.

I just viewed the profile too. Your style seems to run to busy backgrounds, some effective and some not so effective. In shot number one above with two models, the railings and lines behind the models are rather distracting.

The rock background is very nice and having water close by makes for relevance to the bikini.

The tilting skyline bisecting the last model's head is distracting.

On your profile I like the stairsteps shot and the night scene with the model in yellow, if I remember correctly.

Sometimes it is worthwhile to move the camera's eye higher or lower and get a different perspective. Lastly, don't be too concerned, over time we all begin to see our flaws more easily, including using the background or obliterating it rather than just having it there.
If I haven't been there, I'm still planning on going!
If I haven't done it, I've still got time to try!

you look cool

Shabana De:

in Thailand

Nice Thai beach, if you ever in Singapore let me know. I'll shoot free for ya.
My Webby

Charles Griffin:

I just viewed the profile too. Your style seems to run to busy backgrounds, some effective and some not so effective. In shot number one above with two models, the railings and lines behind the models are rather distracting.

The rock background is very nice and having water close by makes for relevance to the bikini.

The tilting skyline bisecting the last model's head is distracting.

On your profile I like the stairsteps shot and the night scene with the model in yellow, if I remember correctly.

Sometimes it is worthwhile to move the camera's eye higher or lower and get a different perspective. Lastly, don't be too concerned, over time we all begin to see our flaws more easily, including using the background or obliterating it rather than just having it there.

Hey thanks for that! really insightful. I'll bear in mind in my next composition. In fact, as a rule of preference I like to shoot models with great backgrunds rather than just the model alone. Alas thats what you see in all my shots but I will bear in mind your advise. thumbs up!
My Webby

Considering this is a mass shoot? you have done well.

Any shots of Sydney and Hong Ling splashing in the water? :thumbup:

Well here's somemore. . . of the edition. Nope not allowed to get the model wet.
My Webby

If model wet with some water ...may be look good & natural.

You have done a nice job!:thumbup:

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 15
Pages: 1    [1]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

Profiles Online

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles