Last post by KaribbeanSee in topic What are your favorite male and female body-builders?

Topics: 5319

Much Work In Ireland?

Total results: 11
Pages: 1    [1]

hello people, i was just wandering if there is any irish models here who find regular work from this site i have recently returned from australia and im dying to get a couple of shoots!

Have you contacted any photographers in your area?

Hi Keighley: To specifically answer your question, in my experience, I can't remember the last time I got work through Jurgita, but having said that, I haven't been very active here, and hadn't added any new pics.

A couple of days ago, I added some new images to my profile, changed my profile pic, and upgraded to Silver. I will let you know if anything changes.

There are definitely a lot of people who browse just to see the pictures. . . but that's ok to.

As an aside - if you are unsigned, you will have to actively promote yourself and try to get your work yourself.

Regards,
Lolo.
:dunno:

Keighley I just checked out your profile and it says you are located in Oz. If I was an Irish photographer or agency, I
a) wouldn't find you
and
b) wouldn't consider you, as you're so far away!

If you are in Ireland . . . you need to let people know!!!
:dunno:

thanks for the help guys, ...
lola. i think i updated my profile and changed where i was based the other day but thanks for your advice best of luck girl xx :)

Hi Keighley,

If you are based in Dublin, you have a much better chance of picking up some work from photographers there.

Its much harder if you are away from the capital or one of the bigger cities like Cork or Limerick.

Hello everyone,

I am new to Jurgita and this is my first forum post. I would love to have a chance to work you two. If you two are willing to travel to the USA this coming summer at my expense, I have a project I would love to use you on. Hit my profile and send me a message, and I will give you the details.

Hi Keighley,
I sent you a message to see if your available for shoots on regular basis,if you are please reply,even if your not please reply, :) best way to get togs interested.
cheers Savo

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and this is my first post. I'm wondering, is it possible to get overseas long term contract. Did anyone done it? Any opinions where I should look for this kind of work? I'm a mom of this pretty girl and she is doing modeling here in Dubai (U.A.E.), but not really happy with the fees and presentation. For example we had one TV commercial shoot where they used her in a mane role for 10 hours and in the end the models who done just 3 0r 4 shots got payed exactly same amount of money as she did. I don't think it is right. How does it work in other counties? Curios to know.

we seem to have a lot of wannabee timewasters here in Ireland,
got to the point I travel abroad and shoot,
fed up with bein let down by Irish based "models",:(

Original Poster is MIA, here.
Hope you all can catch up with her outside the box.

once upon a time.

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 11
Pages: 1    [1]

Login
You must login using Your jurgita.com account to get full forum access.
If You do not have a jurgita.com account, please feel free to register.

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles