Topics: 5319

Advises Please :)

Total results: 13
Pages: 1    [1]

Haii people

I'm wondering if someone here could take a look at my profile and tell me what I'm doing right on my pictures and what I'm doing wrong :)

It would be great to get some tips from you! :thumbup:

Your pictures are not to bad - Try adding some full body shots- a little more variety doesn't hurt -also why don't you try some more looks- different outfits perhaps. Just a thought;)

Hiya this is Mike! May I say that I like the first of the additional pictures best, perhaps that should replace your main pic! Your current main pic is natural yet a little intense look I feel! Keep up the good work and best wishes! Mike

Your pictures are good; they can be better.
You need to look into the camera in a different manner, instead of tilting down your head and looking up with your eyes, you need to tilt your head up and look a little bit lower with your eyes so that you get a even more defined chin and jawline.

Smile, smile, SMILE!!! :D

i think you're CUTE..........
:thumbup:

Great look! I agree with Mike, that first pic is fantastic and should be your avatar. Get some body shots with a smile here and there and you will have something to work with.

thanx for the advises :D

We make quite a good team Will.
Unlike pop idol we seem to agree on much and give similar constructive advice!

So Selma do you think you could work with us?

Best wishes as always! Mike.

Yes, you two seems to have the same opinions.

...but what do you mean with - "do you think you could work with us?"

Selma*

Keep adding photos when you can Selma, it will be good to continue screening your portfolio. You have some real potential. Now if we can just figure out how to get you out of Iceland!!!! LOL

i think y nice:)

Your pics are a ok. Just keep taking them with different poses. Keep it up!! :thumbup:

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 13
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles