Topics: 5319

Warning Regarding Suspicious Message Received

Total results: 12
Pages: 1    [1]

Just received an email from a member here stating that he has a large property used agriculturally and that his crop is not yet mature and as such is looking for possible partnerships or offers of assistance. My scam reader is about to go into overdrive...

http://www.jurgita.com/companies-id273933.html

Je suis Mr Nathan Koffi,
Je suis proprietaire d'un grand champs d'hévéa employant plus de 35 personnes les pieds d'hévéas ne sont pas encore arrivés a mturités donc pas exploitable pour l'heure raison pour laquelle j'ai besoin d'une cooperation dans un premier temps et qui sans doute finira par un partenariat qui va nous permettre de vous exporter le caoutchouc via la côte d'ivoire. j'attends que vous me contactez pour d'eventuels propositions d'aides et de partenariat.
Cordialement
Mr Nathan koffi
Tél: 00225 66419511

im innocent!!! :proud:

Carolyn Cook:

im innocent!!! :proud:

Some how I do not think you are "innocent" ;)

between my many facets of my daily dues** I stop back and forth to me favorite Jurgita and see another scammer!!!

good thing people are warching the scammers!!

how ya duin Carolyn Cook?? i think ya gorgeous and who can forget Ritchi?? Chi-town Ritchie&& where i use to live until I move to warm Tulsa *** it 67 and sunny today!! what Chi at 17??

lex****

too bad i don't know french... >>

Terence Dunn:

[Carolyn Cook: ...]

Some how I do not think you are "innocent" ;)

Yeah... I would second that! :cantlook:

Miko Hayashi:

too bad i don't know french... >>

I translated the main part of the message at the beggining of the post.

fotocolor by H. Valladares:

[Terence Dunn: ...]

Yeah... I would second that! :cantlook:

Children, young children are the only true "innocents" left.

Robert - go with your scam reader!
Why did he use Mr instead of M. (monsieur)?
....and from the Ivory Coast - sounds like another version of a "Nigerian" scam.

Here's my basic attempt at a translation:

I am Mr. Nathan Kofi, I am owner of large fields of Hevea (rubber tree?) employing more than 35 people. the Hevea shoots (?) have not grown to maturity and are not yet not exploitable. That's why I need co-operation initially and which undoubtedly will finish with a partnership which will enable us to export you rubber via the Ivory Coast. I await your contact for possible proposals, assistance and partnership.
Cordially
Mr. Nathan koffi
Tel: (this starts with the Ivory Coast country code)

Would you even be tempted to give up photography for the importation of rubber?
Don't go near it, unless you know how to play with 419 scammers. Look up 419 BAITER or 419 Eater or snopes web sites for more info.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

How sad Robert that you didn't take up the offer - you could have been a plantation owner :D

Maneesh Singh:

How sad Robert that you didn't take up the offer - you could have been a plantation owner :D

Yes, it was very tempting, but I might have had to pay taxes on all that extra income....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 12
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles