Topics: 5319

Minimum Age For Lingerie Pictures

Total results: 15
Pages: 1    [1]

I have a problem,
a girl ask me to take lingerie pictures from her, but she is below 18.
What is the minimum age for taking lingerie pictures?

Personally i do not think it is illegal to take lingerie pictures of girls under 18 in the u.s i know several gilrs under 18 that feel ok to shoot in it and it all obeys by the law. If you do not feel right shooting her than do not go with your gut feeling.

well am not sure but here in jamaica the age of concent is 16 so u must know what to do if its 18 where u r.

you are a pervert!!!! Of course it is illegal to take lingere pictures under the age of consent which is 18 or 21 in US states. Otherwise, Mom and Dad must consent. Get yourself a blow-up doll, and some walmart underwear, and leave the CHILDREN alone!

I agree completely with Barb Givens! I think it is wrong!!! My little sister is trying to get some exposure on this website and had a male photagrapher suggest lingerie pictures for her(she is 10 yrs old)... We are in the US and it does matter not just legally but personally to a lot of people and myself included!

Barb Givens:

you are a pervert!!!! Of course it is illegal to take lingere pictures under the age of consent which is 18 or 21 in US states. Otherwise, Mom and Dad must consent. Get yourself a blow-up doll, and some walmart underwear, and leave the CHILDREN alone!

Learn to read first, then you can reply.

Callie Galloway:

I agree completely with Barb Givens! I think it is wrong!!! My little sister is trying to get some exposure on this website and had a male photagrapher suggest lingerie pictures for her(she is 10 yrs old)... We are in the US and it does matter not just legally but personally to a lot of people and myself included!

I did not suggest her, she ask me!
There is a difference but i don't know if you can understand it.
And, there is also a difference between lingerie and underwear.
But i agree, even underwear is not a good start.
But, i guess underwear is legal, otherwise all the mail order stores must do illegal business.

Plain and simple if your worried read the laws in your state i do know that it is not illegal to shoot under 18 in lingerie because if you look at several professiona sites that are under 18 there are 10-15 year olds shooting in under wear and lingerie. The parents are always there and they do not mind wither because it is not illegal some states it might be, but id brush up on some law.

@Ralf yes - The Jugendschutzgesetz which came into German law last November 2008 mirrors UK law - so that pictures which look like children and are sexual are illegal.

So, at the end, a David Hamilton would send to jail today.

Usually the same as the min age for sexual consent - 18 in majority EU states or here where I live its legal for 14 & 15 year olds to model lingerie with a parent/guardian over 18 present at the shoot! I know a photog that were on here as a member that did a lingerie shoot with a 14 yr old last week, the girls mum was there so o.k. under our laws but check up on local laws first! maybe you just need the mother there with her?

Thailand may be more lax than other areas, but Ralf does have a point about sales. It all depends on what the girl is after. If she wants to do catalog stuff, so have examples for her portfolio, then even underwear can be modestly presented with style.

On the other hand, if she is trying to get sexy shots of herself done, then you would be crazy to do them in today's climate. Even if they are done in a tolerant country, if they get broadcast on the net and they are objectionable in other countries, you might easily find yourself in legal jeopardy.

Thanks Charles,
i was waiting for some opinion from the more experienced photographers.
And i did not expect if i ask a serious question i get accused for child molesting.

Well, it might sounds strange, but the rules in Thailand are very strict.
And some that is tolerated in other countries is a no no in Thailand.

The kind of pictures would fit for a portfolio.
And even could be shown here too.

age of consent for lingerie modeling varies from country to country and upon parental guidance in some countrys believe it or not not all countrys require this ie romania philipines and such.. if your not sure do a google search and there is plenty of consent sites for all countrys good luck.. and be safe...

Hello,
thanks for your comment.
I just got surprised that this old thread pop up again. ;)

Yes, I followed the case in Australia.
Well, for me, if I have a underage model I like if the parents attend the shooting.
That make it clear what I do and it is also to protect myself.
And from this, there is no complain possible after.
Every judge will ask why the parents don't stop me while they attend the shooting.

But sometimes it is difficult to do so in Thailand, the girls come from somewhere, the parents can not read English and if I send the girl to the parents for a sign, I never can be sure it the sign is really from the parents.
And a lot of girls there have a fake ID card too .... you can buy it for a few Euro at the next corner.

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 15
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles