Topics: 5319

Rose Grand, Omni Hotel Job Offer Scam! Beware!

Total results: 4
Pages: 1    [1]

Beware of Member Rose Grand, Jurgita Member ID: 291852...
The omni hotel job offer... it's a scam!

I sent Rose my contact details, just out of curiosity & recieved an e-mail with all end of details of supposed job vacancies on it in my private mail, also a suspicious request to scan my passport & e-mail it to them... I've since contacted Omni hotels directly & they told me they have no employee by the name of Rose Grand & have never heard of her, I found plenty reports, just enter the name Rose Grand into google search, click search (not the suggestions that come up) & then read some of the articles... it's a scam!
Also try "rose grand hotel scam" on google search too & more shows up:thumbup:
I've sent a ticket to admin about this so they can deal with this:thumbup:

Read this (if the link isn't removed)...
http://www.hotel-online.com/News/PR2006

This is a copy of the full e-mail I recieved...
(I've also attached the photo from the e-mail)

Good Day!

Omni Hotel has immediate employment opportunities. O..H intends to invite experienced individuals/expatriates or Consultancy firm capable of rendering expertise services in various fields of Business Management, M.B.A (Finance), Administrative and Commissioning, O.H has immediate employment/Vacancies in following Designations. Accountant, Duty Manager, Front Manager, Sales Manager, Receptionists, Drivers, Bar boy, Cook & Food Beverage Cost Controller/Manager, Customer service, Computer operators Software/Hardware Engineers, Elect. Engineer, Auto Engineer. e.t.c.

Experienced is preferred, but we're willing to train inexperience individuals willing to undertake traning. We need up to [5] to [10] persons between the of Age 20 and 55 years old, whom may be interested in working with us.
The hotel management will provide your air tickets and as well as your accommodation's. we shall also direct you all on how to process your entry visa through the Canadian Immigration bureau here in canada because of how difficult it takes to obtian a Canada visa from all Canadian embassy world wide and in this regard the omni hotel management in it capacity will assist you in processing your visa documents including your work permit here through the Canadian Immigration bureau in Ottawa.

This is the fastest way we think your visa documents can be processed.The omni hotel management has also reach an agreement with the chief immigration officer to ensure that all necessary documents needed for your visa is apeouved and sent to the Canadian embassy in your country for the issuing of your visa.

We the omni hotel management will offer a fully inclusive package to all our workers which is one of the best around. Whilst working with Equity we will provide:
A monthly salary paid into your bank account ( upon your arrival here in Canada two mouth salaries will be given at interview)
Accommodation will be made available in the hotel staff quarters or nearby apartment

THIS ARE SOME YOU ENTITLEMENTS WILE WORKING WITH US

Lift pass
Full medical insurance
Travel to and from resort

A thorough training course at the start of the season
An Equity uniform
A full day off each week
Hotel staff will receive a monthly drinks allowance at the hotel bar
A special tax dispensation which means you pay little or no tax on your wages
Family and friends will receive a 10% discount on an Equity holiday.

THIS IS THE JOB POSITIONS AVAILABLE AND THE SALARIES.

1, CAR WASHERS IN THE HOTEL. MONTHLY SALARY - $3,500 US DOLLARS.

2, HOTEL CLEANERS.. MONTHLY SALARY -$3,800 US DOLLARS.

3, HOTEL BAR TENDERS. MONTHLY SALARY -$2,900 US DOLLARS,

4,HOTEL DRIVERS MONTHLY SALARY-$3,750 US DOLLARS,

5,HOTEL SECURITY-OFFICER NIGHT MONTHLY SALARY $3,000-US DOLLARS

6 , HOTEL SECURITY OFFICER DAY SALARY $ 3, 300 US DOLLARS

7 HOTEL CHEF. MONTHLY SALARY $4,350 US DOLLARS.

8, HOTEL BUTCHERS. MONTHLY SALARY $6,000 US DOLLARS.

9, HOTEL HAIR DRESSERS. MONTHLY SALARY $2,250 US DOLLARS.

10, HOTEL BAKERS. MONTHLY SALARY $2,800 US DOLLARS,

11, HOTEL CASHIERS. MONTHLY SALARY $3,300 US DOLLARS,

12, HOTEL MAINTAINS ENG. -MONTHLY SALARY $4,000 US DOLLARS.

13 HOTEL ELECTRICAL ENG. - MONTHLY SALARY $ 4, 250 US DOLLARS

14,HOTEL WAITER- MONTHLY SALARY $2,950 US DOLLARS,

15, HOTEL MECHANICAL ENG MONTHLY SALARY $ 4,000 US DOLLARS

16, HOTEL TECHNICIAN. MONTHLY SALARY $4,600 US DOLLARS.

17, HOTEL SALES MANAGERS. MONTHLY SALARY $5,800 US DOLLARS.

18 HOTEL DOCTOR MONTHLY SALARY $ 4,500

20, HOTEL MARKETING MANAGER- MONTHLY SALARY $10,900 US DOLLARS.

21, HOTEL NURSE. MONTHLY SALARY $3,000 US DOLLARS.

22, HOTEL SERVICE STAFF MONTHLY SALARY $2,000 US DOLLARS.

23, HOTEL MASSAGE THERAPIST -MONTHLY SALARY $2,200 US DOLLARS.

24 HOTEL HOUSE KEEPERS MONTHLY SALARY $2,900 US DOLLARS,

25 HOTEL RECEPTIONIST MONTHLY SALARY $3.750 US DOLLARS

26 HOTEL CLERK MONTHLY SALARY $3, 100 US DOLLARS

27 HOTEEL ACCOUTANT OFFICER MONTHLY SALARY $ 3,850 US DOLLARS

28 HOTEL SPORT AND PYSICAL FITNESS OFFICER MONTHLY SALARY $ 3,000 US DOLLARS

29 HOTEL ENTERTAINER MONTHLY SALARY $ 3,900

THESE ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT NEEDED FROM YOU BY THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT, FOR APPLYING WITHING.

(1) SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT .
(2) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SCANNED.
(3) BIRTH CERTIFICATE
(4) SCHOOL CERTIFICATE.
(5) APPLICATION LETTER

SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?YOU MAY CONTACT US THROUGH THIS MAILING ADDRESS.

This is why I think it may have originated from west africa, might be wrong about that, but it's a scam!

(1) SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT .
(2) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SCANNED.
(3) BIRTH CERTIFICATE
(4) SCHOOL CERTIFICATE.
(5) APPLICATION LETTER

Anyone asking for the passport for starters isn't genuine, if this had have been for real...

A. it wouldn't have been advertised on this or any other site.

B. you wouldn't be asket to scan & e-mail anything!

If you want to work in another country the only person(s) that have a legal right to see your passport are the official embassy staff for that country!

Besides all that, you've got to read all of the deals when you google her name. She even claims to be involved with the " Rose Grand Bordello". Scammerr and madame. Quite the combination.

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 4
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles