Topics: 5319

Newbe And Clueless

Total results: 6
Pages: 1    [1]

Hello everyone:D
Im new to jurgita and attempting to make modeling work for me. From Chicago and willing to do some hardcore work:muscle: any suggestions on what I should do next or know who I should get in touch with? Drop a line and share your info with me! Thanks for listening.

Jennifer

look up a local agency in your yellow pages or something or even on google and send them some pics

Look through the agencies in jurgita.com, also dont forget scouts, they can be a good career starting :)

There is a ton of info here. Surf through the pages and you will find what you are looking for.

Larry

:cool:

"Hardcore work".....hmmmm, that might need to be clarified!! LOL

You look good though. Look for my post on "Work in April" and let me know if you have some interest. Good luck!

Your looking good. Just keep taking the pics. Professional ones work out best ;)

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 6
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles