Topics: 5319

Guilty Or Pass!!

Total results: 14
Pages: 1    [1]

how many models actually begin to feel guilty for the thousands of girls who die from eating disorders every yr?

:doh:

:dunno:

:cry:

:lookdown:

Pass

Larry

Such a shame, you really hate to see that.

WUT DO YOU MEAN SUCH A SHAME ? TO SEE WHAT?

It's... scary. I guess a prof model should keep their body in shape, but not in a skull shape. Get what I mean?

Anyway, overly skinny models were banned in Madrid. Finally they can see that ' a very skinny image' of models are scary. And for me--not sexy at all. As long as their bone are not shown, it's still okay.

It scares me too how hard it can be. although i dont see why people who look like skeletons should be allowed to be admired, as it does give people ideas themselves. I know some of them believed they had to do it to be the best but dying from something you love is debatable.. like they could of just swapped to a different medium of modelling and stayed there body weight instead of becoming well nothing..

Hi Brea,
I was referring to it being a shame that people would ever destroy their health by allowing things like anorexia to control their self image. I hate to see anyone hurt themselves.

If there is anyone at fault, it is the designers who create their designs on paper with idealized lines and don't allow for real women who ultimately wear them. As best as I can tell from watching fashion shows and some of the current reality TV shows about the industry, there are real monsters working in the trade.

Charles: Hey, it's more than just monsters... I've seen so many people in that world who I though was good and nice, were actually demons...

Will: I thought you were saying how ashamed Brea hate to see the walking skeletons. Hahaha... I guess I've misunderstood. It's glad knowing that there are still many people in the industry hate to see the waling skeletons.

Literal Summary{> Dying to fit in...
Is just what some of the designs in the clothing industry nearly prompt young women to do, with crazy fashion.
IT'S A HARD Line...& to reach the peak of skeletal proportions is certainly an extremely sad situation.:(:cantlook:
My heart feels for those who have lost loved ones.
I was once asked to pray for a young teenage boy, who had the anorexia nervosa.
Good News is{>
His mom told me he won the battle, & last I knew, he made a FULL recovery.
LOT OF SUPPORT IS A BIG SURPLUS;)
I JUST LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!!!:saint::muscle::lips::lips:

i've always been one of those skinny girl wanna bes hehe:cantlook:

It's a tough Business, and young people need to be educated !

Most print PHOTO MODELS ARE Heavily retouched!

My advice is eat and let the retoucher do the weight loss!

LOL
All the same.. I wouldnt like to be retouched that much..
Like imagine meeting the model you see in the magazines and finding out shes sooo differnt compared to what you were idelised.. be a huge let down

Its rhe sad truth it happens. Lots of models think being so skinny and unheathy eating habits is good way to get things accomplished. Not so.

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 14
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles