Nathine Goldenthal
ID 361455
Scottsdale Arizona USA
0.00/10
Bronze
PRO
Views 4
AGE 87

I rejected This Model on the age. And under that reason.

ADDMIN Please check-out.

Nice call, "Digi'-Man"! ;)
Maybe she knows a Mother Superior of Plastic Surgeons? :dunno:
Whoooo:shh: [JK] ;);)
Dang, even in a reciprocal (=inverse op) age of mistyping a "78" year old...
With this look, Nathine would have it pretty darn good--
both type written ways!!:shh::lol:

Maybe Scottsdale, Arizona. Has a FOUNTAIN we do not know about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we all should try to know the secret..may be she has got some secret potion :dunno: ..which may make us defy age too :lol:

I think this person knew how to get thrown into a controversial discussion in the forum, and proceded to leave her age unedited, in order to obtain attention.
I've been to Tucson, more than once, and there's no fountain of youth, or I'd have shared it with all the aging Jurgita members!

Well, She looks way younger then her age.It makes me wonder though.How well she looks on the outside, does it match how things are working on her insides?

Have you ever heard of Jeanne Cooper (--may she RIP), from the daytime Soap:
"The Young & The Restless??
Well she recently past away, & was 84 years old./'
At one point within her career, back in the early 1980's, she decided to have plastic surgery done, but had a portion of the facelift operation incorporated into the TV script.
*Here's a peek at what she looked like for her age at the end of her career (--with all due respect for this hard working talented lady :) )
The Matriarch:..TV Character: Katherine Chancellor/'
Perhaps Dominic has a point OR this lady should try out for Guinness World Book 2014 version?
Here's the then 55 year old woman who holds the record for most plastic surgeries around 2011 for Guinness!

Sorry to say that you fellows have had your fun. 87 I am not, not even near that. Someone can't count. You do know that after 10 comes eleven, just so you don't run out of fingers.
The stupidity is beyond belief, but then again, I make the big money, you don't. Seems some joker went into the profile page and changed a few things.

Nathine Goldenthal:

Sorry to say that you fellows have had your fun. 87 I am not, not even near that. Someone can't count. You do know that after 10 comes eleven, just so you don't run out of fingers.
The stupidity is beyond belief, but then again, I make the big money, you don't. Seems some joker went into the profile page and changed a few things.

LMAO! Do any of the Supermodels think you make more money than them?
You are a delusional wannabe model that lies way too much.
Your picture do not even show that you've done bigger photo shoots than Jurgita, the owner here.
Go back to the looney bin in Scottsdale.

Why would anyone want to change anothers profile?? I dont understand it, but Oh well. :/

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 10
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles