Topics: 5319

Amateur Model Looking For Work In Kenya

Total results: 5
Pages: 1    [1]

seeking jobs.......:)

Hi Jennifer,
My fingers are crossed for your success..>
Girl, you ought to be a body part model for lips...:cool::lips: :D:thumbup::thumbup:

I believe you could add spice to the petite commercial print category of modeling..
Don't give up, & try contacting the 2 Agencies in your area listed on this site out of 5 that appear to be operating still, if you haven't already..
:lookdown:
Kenyan Model Agency List/'

Or while waiting for responses from the above, try going to the managing departments of any retail store you are interested in, & ask if they need a model for demonstrating their fashion accessories.. Never know what lead you might get../'
Make comp cards, which are a composite of a few of your best model poses, & submit them to the makeup or retail businesses in your area......

Cheers for +opportunities to align with your modeling & life goals..>
High-5 & HugZZ,
.::MysTiQue::.

Well, Jennifer, I see after moderating outside my issued list that the 2 Agencies that I thought were to have websites operating are not in proper working order../'
3 of them say they can't be contacted...on the left side of the page list...
& on the Right side:
One of them says, "This homepage is currently under construction"...
& the other one pulls up a generic list of other model inquiry links.

Ridiculous..Your time, as well as others searching for info & various opportunities should be respected here...
So management team should provide the appropriate updating of legit Agencies soon.

With negative RESULTS across this particular search quest
...No wonder you'd be frustrated in searching for legit help...

AGAIN: This site needs some cleaning up, so that your search efforts are better directed without
trying to guess what's out of order or when it's in order../'
Where is Admin?
***WHY are these going-nowhere Agencies left onsite to give false hope to models looking for honest work??
**This is a problem that only Admin can remedy.....
*IF & WHEN they'd attend to it./'

Sorry dear you had to endure this...
Best Wishes, anyway> ;)

hey,thanks alot for the info,i actually got the same response from most of the sites too,these sites really need to keep up,thanks all the same........xoxo:)

Good Luck Jennifer! :thumbup:

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 5
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles