Topics: 5319

Is This Site In On Vantilatore?

Total results: 4
Pages: 1    [1]

I reaaly lov ethis site earlier, but hthese days this site is going to die.......nothing is here ....no photo of the day,week, no photo of the model of week /day & many other intrestingway way has been disapeeread.....i thing now the it is the time to say this site to say BYE- BYE.

Sad to say, one could even be given the impression of such a conclusion.
Lack of Administration's intervention is not leaving some to be as optimistic about this site's operations.

Hi Dominic.....this is not my persnol view, but experience for last about 10 yrs is give a pressure me say these words, cause u r a moderatore, may be u have some other facility from Admn (unlnown).....NO SOME OF RESPECTIVE SENIOR MEMBERS R ACTIVE HERE THESE DAYS..........

At this time 9.34am in India....here is only 2 members r online, one is myself & other is Ravi Joshi from India....this is a example of popularity of this site.
Again this site has been converted into the Advt. site, even in a gold member page lot of advt. r disturbing.

I m sure SITE IS REALLY ON VANTILATOR OR ADMN R IN COMA.

i think we r waisting our valuable time on this site....
WHY THE SENOIORS R SILENT?

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 4
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles