Topics: 5319

WHO IS ONLINE FROM JUGITA MEMBERS HERE.....

Total results: 6
Pages: 1    [1]

Hello all of the respectable members of Jurgita...may be Model, Photographer,expiring telents etc....online.....i saw many of the time, there is only 2/3 photographers is online...................what is going on for this site...no model found online for a long period....no more activities from respective & honourable VIPs...some of name MasTiQue, Robert etc........where they r?not responding the messages..........
i think here is only & only dictatorship is going on......so that i sais this site is n VANTILATOR.

BY THE WAY...after a 10 YRS i couldn't from this site even a client to my profession......even the site show me reguraly....the day of photographer/week of photogrpaher....

why should i spent my valuable time time this site...

if anyone have a solution ........pls .

I never saw here in Jurgita my captured pix in photographered spot light...................

at this time in Inda, here is 10-51am, but i m only the person...the online showing Jurgita control pannel........a very serious problem to showing to intrest of peaple in this site.............................WHAT IS GOING ON?

Now here in India it is 9.20am....the only member showing (profile online) studio jyoti.........so i ask for all members r they r only here for a showpeace...?

Nobody has a time here to open his/her heart about this site...NO REPLY FOR MY ANY QUARIES.......it mean i m true
WHERE IS ALL SENOR MEMBERS OF THIS SITE...jus like MasTiQue....& Others.....

Nobody has react my this post here....shows that this site is now these days not so popular....i have to think seriously ....why should i have to spend my valuable time to this site.
again after joining this site from aproximately last 10 yrs, i didn't gain any professional/as a hobbiest from this site.

If somebody will direct me to what do....?

Now it is 10.37am in India....no other member/models/photogrphers r online.only me & Ravi Joshi is here.....& no one is intersted in this site....
iI HAVE TO SAY WITH SRY, TO SPEND ABOUT 15 YRS ON THIS SITE.....I DICIDE TO QUITE.
nothing i gane from this site in 15 yrs, never found any professional benifit from this site.

WISHING U ALL THE BEST OF MY LOVING WELLWISHERS....I WILL BE NO MRE HERE.

BYE...BYE
if any one contact me, send me a mailat
[*Email link removed*]

Hello Everyone!

JURGITA needs your help. We need moderators and contributors. get more information

Jurgita.com team

Total results: 6
Pages: 1    [1]

by NEXT Management NYC
Aug 12, 2014
The Big Easy — Stephanie Joy Field wears in Yves Saint Laurent the pages of the September issue of VOGUE Germany. Visit http://bit.ly/1yrNIPt.
by Supermodels Model Management
Aug 12, 2014
New pictures of Ugne from Next Milan!
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
#VogueAustralia devotes 16-pages in its #SeptemberIssue to #DrakeBurnette in a sumptuous new #fw14 spread by #WillDavidson. Burnette was styled in a mix of #Givenchy, ...
by DNA MODEL MANAGEMENT
Aug 11, 2014
A windswept #EmmaChamptaloup models in #fw14's finest earth-toned coats for #VogueNetherlands’s #SeptemberIssue, photographed by #AnnemariekeVanDrimmelen.

Contribute content | Browse all articles